Formed in 1995, the Indiana Soccer Foundation is dedicated to collect, develop and distribute resources that bring about development of core values in youth, regardless of economic, cognitive, or physical ability.
Our vision is to bring life changing values, through soccer, to every child, regardless of income or geographic location
Our strategic plan ensures achievement of the Foundation’s objectives:
- Focus on programs and events that help soccer players develop into good community citizens.
- Promote soccer opportunities where there is limited or no ability for children to participate in organized soccer activities.
- Provide funds or other resources to assist in building new and upgrading existing soccer facilities for youth organizations throughout Indiana.
- Provide player fee and camp tuition support for players with economic challenges when appropriate.
- Promote soccer related programs for players with physical, emotional and mental challenges.
Indiana Soccer Foundation’s 2014 Annual Report – a summary of all that the Foundation accomplished in 2014 – is available to read here.
Executive Director – Jeff Newnam
Board of Directors
Ft. Mill, South Carolina
Management Concepts, Inc.
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
Treasurer and Chair,
Partner, London Witte Group, LLC
Secretary and Chair, Grant Committee
Solar Sources, Inc.
Indiana Soccer Association
|Dr. Lindsey Blom, PhD
Associate Professor, Ball State University
School of PE, Sport & Exercise Science
Frank S. Howard Co., Inc
United Soccer Alliance - Indiana
Faeger Baker Daniels, LLP
Terre Haute, IN
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
Asst. Professor of English & Head Soccer Coach
Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
Ft. Wayne, IN
Canterbury High School
[table "4" not found /]