Formed in 1995, the Indiana Soccer Foundation is dedicated to enhance, support, promote and foster programs that benefit the long-term development of youth within Indiana communities.
Our vision is to bring life changing values, through soccer, to every child, regardless of income or geographic location
Our strategic plan ensures achievement of the Foundation’s objectives:
- Focus on programs and events that help soccer players develop into good community citizens.
- Promote soccer opportunities where there is limited or no ability for children to participate in organized soccer activities.
- Provide funds or other resources to assist in building new and upgrading existing soccer facilities for youth organizations throughout Indiana.
- Provide player fee and camp tuition support for players with economic challenges when appropriate.
- Promote soccer related programs for players with physical, emotional and mental challenges.
Executive Director – Jeff Newnam
Board of Directors
Ft. Mill, South Carolina
Management Concepts, Inc.
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
Treasurer and Chair,
Partner, London Witte Group, LLC
Secretary and Chair, Grant Committee
Solar Sources, Inc.
Indiana Soccer Association
|Dr. Lindsey Blom, PhD
Associate Professor, Ball State University
School of PE, Sport & Exercise Science
Frank S. Howard Co., Inc
Pike Soccer Club
Faeger Baker Daniels, LLP
|Dawn Cutler, CPA|
Evanced Solutions, Inc
President & GM
Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
[table "4" not found /]